Top 5 Movies to beat Lockdown Blues.
Here’s a list of movies to lift your spirit up during these hard times. Sign into your Streaming Platforms and enjoy the show.
1. Baaghi 3 – Ronnie and Vikram are brothers who share an unbreakable bond. Since childhood, Ronnie always comes to the rescue whenever Vikram falls in any trouble. Their journey begins when a certain turn in events, leads Vikram to travel abroad to complete some work.
2. Thappad – A relationship story of Amrita whose seemingly perfect life is shattered with a slap. But is one slap enough to question what a relationship stands for? Should a slap shake up her trust or is a Thappad ‘Bas Itni Si Baat’?
3. Malang – Gulshan Kumar and T-Series present a Luv Films production, the official trailer of Mohit Suri’s multi-starrer thrilling love story Malang- Unleash The Madness starring Aditya Roy Kapur, Disha Patani, Anil Kapoor and Kunal Kemmu.
4. Rasbhari – Nand is amongst the rush of men who pursue Shanu, the new English teacher in Meerut. Upon his discovering her supposed alter-ego, the sex-obsessed spirit of Rasbhari, their relationship takes a new turn. A now matured Nand, takes up the responsibility of saving Shanu from the ongoing witch hunt by the women of the town initiated by his own mother, Pushpa.
5. Hacked – Hacked is a 2020 Indian Hindi-language psychological thriller film directed by Vikram Bhatt and produced by Krishna Bhatt, Amar Thakkar and Jatin Sethi under their banner Loneranger Productions.
That’s All Folks.
Source : Youtube