List of Bollywood Movies released during the Lockdown.
Here’s the list of Bollywood Movies that were released digitally on India’s top Streaming platforms.
1. Gulabo Sitabo – This movie is a quirky slice of life where Mirza and Baankey are like Tom and Jerry – unique and unmatched, friend and foe, naughty and smart, little and large, all combine to produce chaos.Starring Amitabh Bachchan, Ayushmann Khurrana, Vijay Raaz, Brijendra Kala, and others.
2. Chintu ka Birthday – In a war-torn Iraq, an Indian family awaiting their turn to return India, decides to celebrate their youngest son Chintu’s birthday. Amidst all the chaos and danger, the family struggles to celebrate and make the day memorable for Chintu.
3. Choked – Directed by Anurag Kashyap, Choked is the story of a hapless bank cashier whose life takes an unexpected turn when she finds a source of unlimited money in her own kitchen. What will happen when the world becomes suspicious of her newfound fortunes?
4. Mrs. Serial Killer -Starring Jacqueline Fernandez, Manoj Bajpayee and Mohit Raina, Mrs. Serial Killer is a story of a doctor who gets framed for a series of murders and his wife sets out committing a crime exactly like the serial killer to prove her husband’s innocence. Find out how far would she go for love in the crime-thriller, Mrs. Serial Killer, streaming on 1st May, only on Netflix.
5. Ateet – Ateet is a ZEE5 Original suspense thriller film starring Rajeev Khandelwal, Priyamani Raj, and Sanjay Suri. When Captain Ateet Rana goes missing and is declared dead by the army, his colleague Vishwa Karma steps forward to marry Ateet’s wife and take care of his daughter. Things take an unexpected turn when Ateet returns after a decade to reclaim his family.
That’s all Folks.
Source : Youtube